Tuesday, June 07, 2005

road to joy...

yesterday was a bad day for the first time in 12 years i am missing camp and that is probably a worse feeling than only one kidd wanting to go. so i thought i would take the week to get my summer calendar together and its coming together nicely. so today is better but i am trying not to live my life with highs and lows according to the circumstances. my quiet time in the mornings have been good and i have been thinking a lot lately its easy when you are alone most the time.
the family that i am staying with is very nice and we have a good time. their son andrew cries sometimes when i leave. and he stands in front of the door and says do you know what and then tries real had to think of something that will keep me there for a bit longer. its pretty cute but then he gets yelled at.
i have been listening to teh new gorillaz album a lot lately and boy is it good. also both new bright eyes albums are great i dont listen to them for too long cause you know they are a little sad but they are good. things are looking up and i am feeling good about the summer i hope things go as well as i hope and better. im not counting down until summers over anymore that is a bad attitude to have and wont help anything so i am just trying my best and knowing that is all i can do. so this summer the theme is ...*do your best kidd* and i will

2 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

Yo bro. I miss yeah tons. I'm glad to hear that things are on the ups. Stick with it dude, and let me know how I can get in touch with you. Love ya!

7.6.05  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

In the words of the great poet Tupac Shakur, "Keep yo head up."

8.6.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home