Friday, June 03, 2005

10 weeks and counting....

so i think that first impressions are hard to get past and i think i am making a good one but my expectations are not being met. not that i am real demanding or maybe i am just second guessing things i thought i could live without. so here i am finding that truth is the most important thing to me. second place goes to organization neither one of those things are prevelant here.
its easy to make highschool kids my freinds and its easy to talk about life but who christ created me to be is something that im not sure this church can handle. i dunno. apparently in north dakota or atleast here in williston n one plans and you never know what a turn out you will get. so i am counting down the ten weeks until i return to springfield. i guess my new plans are to take a year off pay off some bills and then go to school for photography. thats a ways away but i really think that is what i would like to do whith my life. i guess ill find out in a year. alyssa ill call you soon. if you like pink shirts i have 8 of them now. pretty much blue and pink from here through summer. hahaha. hope all is well with my pondo homies. chelsea send the letter to 5434 n holmes kansas city missouri to my parents house. they will know where to send it cause i dont know my adress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

I was gonna ask about your address but you already answered that, thanks! This might sound harsh but let go of that attitude because it's just going to make your 10 weeks hard.

3.6.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home