Tuesday, May 17, 2005

you wont believe me when i say it wont be alright...

so after 5 years at bbc i am actually worried this time that i pushed to hard and there will be consequinces for my actions. yess i drank beer. and now in 2 hours i have a meeting with the deans to discuss my fate. i of course only took 3 hours this semester so the most they could do would be to take away my 3 hours. i have some friends however that are walking and they are worried that they wont be able to this is a little more serious since there is family coming in to see them. i think that i am not mad that i am in trouble for breaking a rule i think that i am more confused why it is that people feel the need to tell on other people when we are all adults. and so my first instinct is to just say since we are in 3rd grade again i will tell on everyone i know who has ever done anything wrong so that there will be plenty of trouble to go around. but i realize that wouldnt be very mature. so i have just begun to think if someone thought i had a problem why wouldnt they confront me about it why take it to the deans of the school. and so i think to myself there are so many beams in my eyes how could i ever try to help my brothers with the specs in theres. i have trouble confronting people because i know the secrets of my own heart. the ways in which i am currently failing at life. and so i feel like i am continually being conformed to the image of christ but i am also continually repenting. so i guess i will let you all know what i think is wrong with your lives as soon as i get mine cleaned up... dont hold your breath.
last week of work and i couldnt be happier it couldnt have happened at a better time. im already gone mentally. trying to fit in a few more hang out times with people i like. im moving on...

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

So what happened in your meeting? We need to talk soon friend. There's a lot going on in your life and I miss you. And yes, your package is still in my trunk but I have no address.

17.5.05  
Blogger LMO said...

People who think that they are being helpful by talking to other people about your problems instead of talking to you about them... well, that's exactly the reason why i am in Texas right now instead of in California. I'm fairly certain I already told you the story of what happened to me sine I started talking to you right after it happened. It's an odd thing to go through... sort of makes you wonder how well you know your own friends. Also makes you wonder if other people really think that you have "problems" as they say.

I haven't talked to you in a while, I hope everything else is going well for you!

27.5.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home