Tuesday, May 03, 2005

one step closer to north dakota...

i talked with the pastor of the church in northdakota for 40 minutes tonight and it went well. he asked me to tell him abbout myself and my strengths and weaknesses and so i just told him that i was pretty much the collest guy he would ever meet and that he would be making a huge mistake to pass this chance by. ok not really. but it did go well. he said that he liked my resume ( i think it was all the time i spent at pondi pines!) and he said that he thought that everything would be good for me to spend the summer there. and after that we would evaluate if i would stay. so he said he would let me know for sure on before sunday. man it would be really nice to be there in a month. thats crazy things happen pretty fast i guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger aca said...

here here...

4.5.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home