Saturday, April 30, 2005

if i told you that i was thinking of moving east...would you save a place for me

tonight i got a phone call from this guy who i used to go to church with in kansas city but he and his wife moved to north dakota. i thought that it was wierd that he would call me but as i listened to the message he left i realized that he was asking me to move to north dakota. or atleast to think about it and to be the youth pastor at thier church. i have a ton of questions and there is so much fear in my heart that im not sure i would be able to do it. but i am going to think about it for sure. funny that south dakota is more po dunk than missouri and the weather is way worse. i mean its still so cold up there. the wierdest thing is that it would start this summer, so alyssa dont buy a ticket yet. i think actually if it looks good then i am going to go! i will let you know more when i talk to leland. maybe ill be packing my bags and heading north.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

You just let me know where you are and I'll come visit.

3.5.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home