Wednesday, April 27, 2005

the art in heart...

just thought i would let you know that if you wanted to have any of my art well then you are going to need to show me some sort of attention that will make me have a crush on you. yeah... no not summer havent even seen that chick since i wrote about how i liked her last. a different girl but a pretty cool one. im not sure what she does with all the art that i have given her but i added two 8x10 pictures to that list monday. the were new port sunsets. they were really nice matted with blue matte and a nice dark brown frame really brought out some of the colors in teh clouds and waves. when i took them to her we sat in the truck for an hour and talcked and i have been thinkin about her since then. if you were wondering i have painted her a picture framed it, framed a 4x6 picture that i typed on for her, drawn her pictures, written quotes on nice pieces of paper and finally framed her some photography. so i pretty much decorated her dorm room. i mean maybe one day she could open a gallery of my art.
my brother called today and he is coming down with nikki so im pretty stoked about that. i mean this is going to be the first time that the siblings have gotten together outside of kansas city and im stoked about it. so stoked infact that i am going to make an itenerary of things to do while they are here. yeah i am a dork but we will have a plan... you are all invited to teh party may 15-20

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

You're lucky there was some redemption in this post. I mean I know I haven't sent you any art, but if you want me to incorporate some of what you do in my senior show, then you need to at least paint me a pretty picture, or take a photograph for me. I seriously had a little party in my office when I read aaron was comin down too! Man this is gonna be the best trip ever. I love you...not too much longer bro!

28.4.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home