Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The anteater waits for the bus He's waiting for his mom

life is busy. i have been working at the tax place and apparently everyone wants to do their taxes. school is school and blah...

nikon d200 you are on my mind and soon very soon i will be with you. you and me will be freinds for life. i also dream of you power book. what a team we will be. world domination!!

had lunch today with my pastor at pappys! first of all i love love love pappys because it is the best pulled pork sandwhich in town. maybe even the best pulled pork in missouri. if you are here or you plan on being here sometime please go to pappys with me.

second pastor kevin i cant even get enough of this guy! good conversation, honesty about where we are as believers and where he is as a person/pastor/husband. i like that he is able to be conversant about things that i think about, and that i am concerned about. i am glad that he is my pastor and that he is interested in my life. thank you God for leading me to christ community i feel like i experience you there.

sorry that i dont use good grammer/punctuation/capitalization, i hope these words arent hard for you to read...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

My mom made tacos last night. They were really good. Did you get my package yet?

8.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home