Monday, January 16, 2006

so you wont forget this voice inside my head...

yeah this must be your lucky day cause here comes some more pictures!!! some from saturday with danielle and some from jeremy and jayme layne. i like these a lot and i hope that you enjoy them also...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

these are from jaymes band the social, this is from the hardcore show that i went to on saturday night which was by the way amazing!! ok well it wasnt amazing and mostly it just makes me wonder why hardcore is so popular right now but you know it was a show and the social played, which by the way is not hardcore and was in the middle of the show. hummm i dont get it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

here are some more shots of me and danielle well what i really ment was here are some shots of danielle that i took. and a picture of my house. or jeremys house where i will live.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

waiting on the bus maybe?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

these last two are my favorite shots that i have taken in a while and make me want to be a portrait photographer more and more. so if i keep this up who knows what the future looks like.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the best for last i thinhk...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

I like your pictures. Can you take some at my senior show? Maybe then I'll get some! HA!

19.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home