Monday, January 23, 2006

guilty pleasure...

jasen tags aaron and aaron tags me. 5 guilty pleasures,

5. books, this is a guilty pleasure becuase i buy more than i can read. i own a lot of books and i want more and more and more.

4. girls, really what i mean by this is that i love girls about %75 of them there is something amazing about. God really knew what he was doing when he made women.

3. justin timberlake, honestly this guy could be the next king of pop, he needs to get his act togehter and put out a new album cause usher is killing him.

2. southern california, how do i get there and could i hack it there and do i really want to be there or just out of here. i like the slow pace life.

1. photography, i really want to be a photographer i think that the more i think about it the more i really think that i am going to school to do it. this is a guilty pleasure because i am torn between full time church work and photography, i know they could somehow work together i just need to figure out how.

so i there are my 5 guilty pleasures and i know that you are really shocked by all of them and i really revealed a lot of secret things to you...

so i tag kyle smith because i know that he has a lot of juicy secrets that we all want to hear... if you dont know him but want to find out his dirty little secrets then check him out on my links he is under muffins (its a joke... no really a joke)

1 Comments:

Blogger KS said...

Hey, I don't know if you have ever been to Brawley.. I can't remember.. but Brawley is the deffinition of Slow Life in California.. My friend and I had a conversation today about Brawley.. and Brawley isn't really California.. It's a cluture of it's own.. You think of California and Brawley really isn't what people picture.. but hey it's home.. and It's thriving with agriculture.. Man I guess I live in a hick town.. with 80% hispanic..Which means lots of mexican food.. man I'm getting hungry..haha.. Hey take care Wess.. I'm praying for you buddy!

23.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home