Thursday, January 19, 2006

think back on a better time, like watching water in a rising tide

last night i was eating dinner at wendys because they have a nice dollar menu. the woman who took my order took a break and sat by me. i was reading *a new kind of christian*, which my sister got me for christmas, and yvonne the woman who was sitting across form me asked what i was reading. i told her the title and as soon as she heard the word christian she began to brighten up. she said you know what i am tired of i am tired of the freaks having all the rights. no body ever better tell my kid she came from a monkey.. if someone at her school ever tells her that i am going to own the springfield public school district you remember my face cause ill be raising hell. i think that it is rather curious that the thoughts and attitudes of springfield christians are the ones that should be changing. who knew...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come home as in Williston...

19.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home