Tuesday, January 24, 2006

what doesnt kill me writes the songs that drives you far from me...

i wish that i could find the words to tell you that you have changed and that i see amazing things happening in you. i understnad and i also feel like life wouldnt be worth too much if we were unable to change but we can and we do and like the tide we ebb and flow, ever growing and relapsing moving forward and backward becoming more like christ and falling flat on our faces. you are 24 so dont give up becuase there is a whole life of battles for you to fight and you will win some and loose some but i think its a little early in the game to give up on life. you have been good to me and i would do anything to encourage you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really miss you.

Come visit Fargo. Or a give me a call.

24.1.06  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

The other night I was hanging out with my family and my dad mentioned baby ray and we started laughing. Then my dad asked about you and said you really liked that guacamole and that he thought you were a cool guy. You can only imagine how many beers he had already pounded. But my dad is right, you're fun and I miss you. I bet there's a package waiting for you in Kansas City.

25.1.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you so much it unreal..

Tisha

30.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home