Saturday, April 23, 2005

designed to fight but not to win...

today i was thinking that i was pretty much one of the most fearful people that i know of. and last night while i was reading in isaiah it was where the thought started. i cant even sell rooms at a hotel to people that i dont know who dont care about me at the regular price because i am so scared that they wont like me. i try to convince myself that its because i dont think our hotel rooms are worth as much as we are asking. i also tell myself that i just dont think its right to sell a room for the full price for only part of the time but the truth is i want to be cool. i want other people to like me. man what in the world is my problem. i wish that i could live my life only fearing christ and that i could worship him without other idols getting in the way. please God let me serve you with my whole heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger B. D. Buie said...

You are perhaps the coolest person I know. Thank you for your friendship while at Bible College, I hope we can continue in it. I miss you bro.

25.4.05  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

Wess, despite you breaking my watch and tackling me repeatedly over the last 2 summers I still think you're one great fella. I think about the day we took pictures without talking about anything and how that felt so special because we didn't even need to say anything, we just knew it was a kick a day.

25.4.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home