Thursday, November 24, 2005

ill follow you into the dark...

thanksgiving, 1000 miles away from my parents and it feels like 1000 miles away from family tradition. there will be nothing that i am used to this thanksgiving, not food not people not anything really. i was thinking about one day having my own family and how it will be to try and balance the give and take of family tradition. to know how uncomfortable it is not to do things the way we always have but to have the joy of making my own traditions.

had an interesting talk with landon in the movie store yesterday. he didnt like walk the line but i really liked it a lot. i am torn though. how is it that we champion this as an amazing love story, johnny cash found true love in june carter but it was after he was married. so i hate this story cause i believe in love and i hope one day to find it. this movie plays on my emotions of finding true love but i never want to sacrafice current love for *true love* this movie propetuates the idea that infedelity is ok as long as it is for true love. the paradox of life things that amuse me and disgust me at the same time. it was a nice movie though.

1 Comments:

Blogger b said...

aww! i was even sad that you did not go home for thanksgiving! i was going to color you a picture from my coloring book and send it with nikki!

25.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home