Saturday, October 22, 2005

it is true right is gone she is buried there with wrong they are 6 feet under ground you can kiss them good bye cause we buried them alive...

i went to circle montana this weekend and i had a good time. i was a bible study leader. there were some things i liked like getting to share my thoughts with the kids and getting to know some new people. i also like that we did missions in the community by colleting food clothes and raking old peoples yards. there was some neat things that were going on there. there were some other things that i just am not quite sure about. and i thought that i was getting a lot less synical but still when i am in church there is something inside of me that wants to scream and say that isnt true or thats not really the way that i think. but it wasnt my place to do that this weekend.

kyle: oh man you kill me cause i was just getting used to thinking that i should come here and that i shouldnt even think about socal anymore and you say that kinda stuff to me. jeez what am i supposed to do now. ok well i will call you and talk to you about this.

alyssa: at first i was a little confused cause i think i flipped that little jerk off about every single days so thank goodness you clarified it as the day we went and took pictures. i was thinking about what picture i should give you and i am just not sure but one day you will get a wess howell original.

i have to make a resume and turn it into the church and then i also have to answer 5 questions i am sure that i will post them on here when i get them maybe i will also post my answers. i dunno. i guess well see what happens. maybe i will know what they think before i leave for school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Wes, come on buddy...Brawley may be a 'little' hot, but you be closer to Pondo and also to your sis.
Man, if that happened, I think your parents would send out a hitman to kill me for 'stealing' away their children.
I miss you greatly, buddy.
-Pops

24.10.05  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

Yes! Come to Cali! Do it! I miss you! I was at the Weezer concert when you called on Saturday. I've been a lame friend, I know. My apologies.

25.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home