Thursday, October 27, 2005

i got hate runnin through my veins...

man rocky you sure can be emo sometimes! ok most of the time. if you have never heard rocky votaloto you should stop reading this go to amazon and order suicide medicine. its the best album you will buy this year.

sometimes i wonder if i am more afraid of failure or success. but either way i am applying for two jobs and i woulnt mind either one. maybe what i am really scared of is being locked in somewhere. sometimes i feel like being so care free and just not having any responisibillity i feel like the most selfsih person ever but i think that most people are a little worried about getting old and i think that its cause we see all the people who are older than us working places they hate and living lives they hate and we just want to avoid that as long as possible because we are affraid in the end that this is enevitable. and while i am affraid that i might end up in some sort of situation that i am not the happiest with i know i love people and working with youth so i am going to pursue this and be happy! i need to get everything together and in the mail while i still feel this way!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

HEY WESS!

Long time - no talk! I will have to call you when i get back to the US.

I am not afraid of ending up doing something that i will hate because i know that i have so many optionts in life that i will never let myself get into that position. Also i know that i can make the best out of any situation that God hands me.

But i do often feel afraid of getting stuck in one spot. I love to travel. I love to move to new cities. I love to have change in my life. I love getting to know new places and new people, and I love running into the unexpected. I really thrive on change, and the idea of leading a life with no 'changes' seems frightening to me. There is just so much in the world to see and do, and spending all of my life in the same place seems to be such a waist in my eyes.

Unfortunately, this is the same problem that I have when I think about marriage. I want to have children and a great husband, but i am a bit afraid on the inside of actually settling down and committing to one thing forever. You know?

28.10.05  
Blogger LMO said...

By the way, I finally got some photos posted on my sight, and even though we have different styles, I thought that you might be interested :)

28.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home