Sunday, September 25, 2005

best weekend ever in williston!

the best weekend ever? yeah friday was a little slow but i did watch a couple movies that werent terrible. i liked hitchhikersguide to the galaxy and i thought the longest yard wasnt great. i think adam sandler should do more wierd movies like punch drunk love. so yeah friday was slow but then saturday was productive i finished up my lesson for tonight, and then i hung out, yeah with people. even someone my age ok well 6 months older but close enough. we went to a show and then grabbed a bite of greasy goodness with about half of the kids who were at the show. after teh first 20 minutes at the truck stop it was actually all people from the show the restauraunt. wierd. the first two bands were ok but the third band was from boston thier name is the constants and i think you should check them out. they are on radar records. and they are really good. i would compare it to a mix between end of the ring wars by appleseed cast and elliot false cathederals. it is pretty good. anyway i am actually hangin out with a friend tomorrow so maybe things are going to change and maybe i wont be lonely too much anymore.

reading blue like jazz and its pretty good. i feel like i can relate to don millers story pretty well and i would say its cool to read about somebody else going through things you thought might be something no one else knew about. Grace is a pretty amazing thing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my friend wes. Thanks for the talk on Saturday. I appreciate your prayers. DL

26.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my friend wes. Thanks for the talk on Saturday. I appreciate your prayers. DL

26.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my friend wes. Thanks for the talk on Saturday. I appreciate your prayers. DL

26.9.05  
Blogger Brittany said...

I saw the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, I liked it alot. Sounds like you are doing good, don't be a stranger.

27.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home