Sunday, September 04, 2005

this my chocolate attack...

so my goal for the summer was read 10 books and i am sorry to tell you that i am a failure. august past and i have read 9 and 2 half books. unfortunately in this case 2 halves do not make a whole. i did however read more this summer than i have in my life and i loved reading and learning and growing. there are still thoughts that are bouncing through my head and will continue to do so for a long time. i am setting a new goal of 10 books before christmas. im not sure what to do about the 2 hal fbooks that i read. do i count them for last time or this time. so i think my solution is to say i read 9 books this summer and once i finish these books i will count them for the christmas goal. this feels a bit like cheating but i suppose that i will get over that. i am home in kansas city and its fun to be with the people who know you best the people who love you most and the ones who make you laugh the hardest. i am looking forward to springfield tomorrow and i will be back to kc on thursday. i do miss north dakota and i will be happy to get back *home* wherever that is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do miss nd too.

5.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wes...

Enjoy Springfield for me :) How weird I miss that place! who would have thought...seriously!

DL

6.9.05  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Perhaps you just picked the wrong books. Dr Seuss has this marvelous section at the library...

don't call me Veronica.

8.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home