Tuesday, August 30, 2005

sing me something soft sad and delicate...

*a disciple is someone who arranges his or her life to live the way that Jesus would live is he were them*

and as i read this i thought that it seems so simple and yet unatainable. and i feel like i am doing well and i fall flat on my face. there are days when i feel like the light inside of me is showing and there is a darkness inside still sometimes the darkness is pretty over powering though. i pray that i would take the time to clean the inside of my cup and not just the outside. thank God for life and learning i just wish i didnt learn the hard way all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

Wess,
You are so right. It is incredibly hard to follow Christ and be a disciple, not just a Christian. I'm praying for you buddy. Just keep striving on. I hope and pray all is going well for you. We're all on this journey towards Christ together, and we sure do need each other...and I mean a collective "each other". When we come together with other followers on the journey it seems to lighten the load and help stay focused on our goal.

again, my prayers are with you!

Love ya man..
Jeff

4.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home