Wednesday, July 13, 2005

just so cumffy cozy never ever lonely...

two hours later i got that feeling still the one where your skin is just crawling and you want to scream at the top of you rlungs and get out of here but youre stuck. watched tv then rhode the bike and checked my email nothing nothing nothing...
sometimes i think it is because i cant remember the last person who i hugged. well i guess i can it is andrew. my only source of comfort in this town is a 4 year old boy who misses me everytime i leave and makes sure i give him a hug before i head out the door.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would one go about sending you something...I have something for you that I have had for a long time but never gave it to you...i have been thinking about you and I want to send it to you...

14.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home