Thursday, June 30, 2005

fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round!

one time i was at the park here in town(spring lake park)i was driving around and i cant tell you how happy i was that there was a sign to tell me that there were slow children crossing, i mean there was this slow kidd in the road and i almost hit her. jeez williston is wierd!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

had a good day and spent 4 hours at the coffee shop. got some reading done and i am heading to bed early tonight becuase i want to go to catholic mass tomorrow. i have never been and i thought it might be neat. i think that i am going go to confession and confess my sins to the priest not because he will pray for my forgiveness but because i have always admired the fact that catholics will tell thier priest all the sin in their hearts. when i think about confessing to my pastor i think well he doesnt really need to know that. so i will test it out here try and see how confessing my sins helps in repenting from them. i think that it will be liberating to be able to tell someone that i have real issues real things that i am wrestling with and that i struggle with. the thought that i can be transparent with someone completely, makes me a little nervous. but i am going and so i am thinking tonight about the sin that is in my life that i need to deal with if nothing else it is really a time for me to examine my own heart.
missed my thursday night talk with kaleb but i am hoping to get a hold of him before i get into bed. maybe i will live with him when i move back to springfield and maybe i will live with jeremy. i guess that i will cross that road when i come to it.
have fun in hong kong and i hope that you bring me something pretty cool back i mean that is the least you could do. ill have a report all ready for you upon your return double spaced with 1 inch margins just like school. anyway do good and dont teach the kidds to many cuss words.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY WES! Its Lindsay Tucker...looks like you are doing well! I have a xanga site....xanga.com/lostemotion... and you should let me know what you are up to...Your photography is really wonderful. I just stumbled upon this from Christina's site and I didn't even know you moved. Well I hope life is grand and you are doing well!

1.7.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wes,
hows it going? im very excited for this whole COKE ZERO its sounds very "extreme" ..do ya think you can handle it? hmmmm? i like your pictures, i'll tell you a secret...
i like taking pictures to...well whatdya know. :) see you tomorrow
farewell

1.7.05  
Blogger LMO said...

Wow Wes, I think it is really cool that you are willing to be open minded and seek help from any sources available as you try to make the best out of your life in God's eyes. I love visiting different churches just out of sheer curiosity to see how they operate and to understand what they believe... Because even if i decide that they are crazy, at least I have learned something new.

5.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home