Monday, July 11, 2005

one is the lonliest number that youll ever do...

the scavenger hunt that i prepared went well. so much so in fact one of the parents called me to tell me i did a good job. i was a little surprised but very happy that eveyrone was having a good time. tried to think of something to put on the calendar for august but wasnt sucessful. i think we may go camping though. that would be a good time. well as long as the mesquitos got the memo to leave us alone. i also thought today that it would be fun to have a pizza party and watch napolian dynomite. that would pretty much be the best activity i ever planned.
one of the girls from church backed into my truck which sucks but it was just a little dent. so i need to go and have that estimated.
tonight i watched life as a house and it was pretty amazing. i realy liked it and it made me miss so cal so much! thanks sista for recomending it.
26 days until my sisters birthday and i think that august 8th is going to be a pretty good day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Thanks for the comment,It's sounds like you are having fun, yeah I will try to get two a day but seeing how I get booted off the internet without warning, it's tough.

11.7.05  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

so glad you liked it. that movie is so good. one to add to the collection I do believe. can't wait to see yeah again soon. i miss just being silly. I think we're the only ones that really understand each other in those times.

12.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home