Monday, July 04, 2005

happy 4th of july...

last night we (me and the oxendhals and others) shot off a lot of fireworks and everyone was having fun for a while and then i was the only one shooting things off and everyone was laughing and daring me to do stupid things. i would say that whoever made fireworks legal either liked watching people look stoopid or didnt know people like me would do stoopid things. id say that the worst thing i thought would be ok was shooting an bootle rocket from the hole in my hat. it didnt shoot out it just rained showers of sparks on me and then blew up. i tried to run away from it but it was on my head so that didnt work so well. im not sure what it is about life but sometimes i remember who i was in highschool because i am acting like thats who i am again.
i am going to the lake today with the blacks and i know there are things that might be more fun but they invited me and i think they are quite a nice family. im sure it will be fun and probably a lot less dangerous. i mean atleast all my limbs and digets will still be intact after today!

1 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Seems like you are having fun out there! I hope everything continues to go well for you ;)

5.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home