Sunday, January 30, 2005

i could change the world...

so besides girls and love there are two main thoughts that dominate my mind the first is more negative like the way that i feel unworthy to live a christian life or maybe that i am not living one and i have missed the boat. maybe you could say i worry that i am fake a lot. this is a battle every day but i think that it is a good thing and the weakness of my flesh is the way that God is glorified through my life. i suppose paul and i both think we are the least of all teh saints.(eph 3:8)
the second thing that i think is that i will change the world not in the way that you finally realize that you do add something to life. not like that one christmas show its a wonderful life. but in a huge crazy way i guess i just think that there is something great in me and it will change the world. it wont be like i write books or make movies it will be the kind of famous that people write books and make movies about me. maybe my heart is just full of pride but sometimes when people ask me what i want to do with my life i just want to grag them by the face pull them real close and say im going to change the world some how some way this world will be changed by my life. maybe you think im a little crazy and maybe you think im bi-polar, maybe i am a little nuts but maybe youll see it in your lifetime maybe the way i change the world will happen while youre around. and maybe i will just lead a quiet little life and live in springfield who knows... its just that i have this dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home