Monday, January 03, 2005

i am resolved...

i think that sometimes i settle for mediocre. why am i not patient enough to wait on the best thing. im not talking about girls right now although there are so many things i would love to tell you all about every girl i think is great but i think that you know it doesnt matter. this summer mike said that we shouldnt live life like we are sitting at the bus stop waiting for something to happen but the more i have searched and the more i have tried to experience things so that i can know where i am going and what i am doing the more i think that is like waiting at the bus stop. the journey begins on teh narrow road i feel so alive when i am in tune with God and persuing him through discipline and abstaining from the things i am curious about. i dont think im hollier than you because im sure we all know ourselves and what i see makes me sick. God please let me know and grant me teh grace to run after you and seek you with all that i am and all you have created me to be for teh glory of your name. let me consider your word with fear and reverence when i am walking around this world. i am a pilgram in search of a city and you are its maker so let me find you and it and not be stained by this world. let me be resolved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home