Tuesday, January 25, 2005

you could change my life...

thinking baout the future what i will do once i graduate college in 5 months (tentatively) and what that will look like is still as confusing as ever. i thought i would just go to sms and get a degree in photography but im not sure i am taking a continuing education class (advanced photography) on tuesday nights with john and kaleb. maybe that will help me be more sure about it. i think about ponderosa and how it has changed my life and how i cant really afford to go back but it would deffinately be worth it. and then i think how is it that i can just be friends with a girl and that could effect what decision i make. how could i think im not sure what i will do this summer cause im not sure if we will be just friends or something else. i guess i can assume though that like most things this one wont work out either. so how can i let it effect me plans for life. i think maybe this week i will just tell michelle exactly how i feel when she is awake this time since i had the practice un while she was asleep. maybe it will be the end of hangin out with her maybe it will be the end of a nice friendship but i still have the fact that i had a life just a couple months ago before we hung out and if that changes im sure there will be some time when another girl comes to distract me. plus why would i just get more atached to someone who wants nothing to do with me.
how did this happen how am i such a mess when did life start taking over i feel like im along for teh ride and wherever life wants to go it does and i just get dragged along. maybe i should just sleep more...

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

Dear Friend Wess,

This is just something I've been thinking a lot about lately. Why is it that we allow other people to determine our happiness? God is the only one who is ever going to fullfil all of our needs. Part of me thinks this is the reason for high divorce rates. We've fooled ourselves into thinking if we just find THE ONE everything will be okay. So I say seek God and if this girl is it, cool. If not, it'll happen in God's timing and not yours. Sorry if that was too much :)

25.1.05  
Blogger Aaron said...

Listen to Alyssa, Wes, she is dead on with this advice. Seek God and he will give you the desires of your heart in HIS time. You will learn patience and He will gain glory.

25.1.05  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

So I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....And Joel (Jim Carey's character) says something at the beginning that reminded me of you. He said: Why is it that I fall in love with every girl I see. I can't remember if that's it exactly, but it was something of the sorts. Anyway, I'm glad that you see beauty in all things. I think it comes with the artistic eye. Just don't let the beauty eat away at you. Love ya

26.1.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home