Sunday, January 23, 2005

its been a good week...

so i went to dinner on thursday and i felt like i might puke all day friday and saturday cause i was so nervous. if you knew me i mean if you know me then that probably is no surprise i have so much slef confidence until it comes to girls then well i am a mess for sure. saturday night after work i was debating on wether or not to go over to michelles but i thought it would be a good thing to see her so i stopped by and she was at her neighbors house cecil is a very funny black man who comes from a family of preachers so he preaches sometimes but it gets more interesting the more he drinks. after that we went back up to her house and we talked for a while maybe an hour she fell asleep and then i said hey michelle are you asleep and she didnt answer so i then said there are some things i have been meaning to tell you and i confessed how i felt to her and just looked at her pretty little face while she slept for a while. maybe one day i will tell her how i feel while she is awake.
turned in all my film on saturday so i will get back pictures on tuesday and since it is 0 degrees outside i am ready for a rush of warm summer thoughts of california and wishes to be there. and it helps that aaron and amanda will be here soon! in a week actually. life is good...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heddah said...

Hey Wess,
I am funny... you just were never sober to appreciate it :) So yesterday I was talking with alyssa and I remembered when you and I were talking with councelor Lisa (like the first week of camp) and we made her cry talking about her long engagment with her fiance. Do you remember that? It makes me laugh. I am thining about coming out to MO... so keep your fingers crossed ;)

24.1.05  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

You're Christmas gift is in my trunk...somewhere in San Bernadino. Yeah, my car died...sad day. I bought you something last week so now I can add that to your package. I miss you.

24.1.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home