Friday, November 19, 2004

yeah she is beautiful but she dont mean a thing to me...

here is what i think is wierd i ran into laura today while i was at starbucks and i talked to her for a minute she is the kind of person that i will be friends with when i see her and thats nice otherwise she will be in the back of my mind as the girl in the coffee shop sophomore year who broke my heart. we talked like old friends but felt like strangers...she mentioned the poem that i wrote her which she still has she said i like it objectively becuase that is the only way that i can like it. i asked what she ment and she said if she didnt like it objectively it migt mean she still liked me so she can only like it objectively. i think that she still kinda likes me not cause im concidedbut because of how we acttowards eachother.

i talked to a stranger on the phone tonight and we talked like old friends who knows maybe well be good friends from now on.

got a nick name at work for some reason its flounder its what my name says on the scedule and what my boss calls me and introduces me as. i like it my boss has a cousin called jimmy the torch i told him i wanted a bad ass nick name like the torch and i end up with flounder. oh well i got a nick name

hot pink on the bumper looks nice i put the blue stars on first then covered them wiht pink and they kinda glow. i think i will leave the stencils on teh bumper only for now and eventually i will work on more stencils and get the sides covered. its pretty funny to have spray paint on your car. oh well thats all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home