Wednesday, November 03, 2004

she folded up her fears like paper airplanes...

so i am about to turn 23 and i thought that i would have the world conquered by now but i guess the older you get the more confused you get. i mean maybe you can make sense of it all but me well im just lost. i keep repeating the asame mistakes and making the same bad decisions. i guess if someone was watching my life the might be confused about the whole thing. yesterday i asked johnie if she wanted to go out but she had basketball practice and also homework so she had to pass. i gave up mostly cause i think she is way better than me but she asked what i had going this weekend i told her my parents were coming down and that we would probably go out to eat on saturday and that i would love it if she came with us. she said that sounded great and my day was just a little better.
rayna sorry that i am going to be 23 and still write in run on sentences. punctuation was never really a strong point in my grammer.

1 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

No, you can't apologize! That's part of what I like about reading reading your blog! When I read your blog, I always think to myself that you probably talk the exact same way that you write. And that gives your blog more character. More *you*-ness, whoever you are.

I dun lyk it wen peeps intentionaly typ lyk dis cos dis is jus anoyin for reeeeelz.

But you aren't doing that. Yours is unintentional and gives your blog some sort of 'this is how i feel, and this is how its comming out' style. I like it. Its not like your blog is suppose to look like a term paper...

4.11.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home