Monday, November 08, 2004

one day well see the show in fancy cars expensive clothes

i have looked at the card that marie gave me about 2000 times and i think that she is really pretty! i put it in my bag so that i could look at it whenever i felt like it and im glad i did cause i felt like it a lot. i finished travels with charlie tonight and i tried to start a book called if morning ever comes. i couldnt get into it so i started reading fight club the novel. seems pretty good after chapter one. i wasnt ready to be done with travels with charlie i know after 3 months steinbeck was ready to get home and the end of the book made that pretty clear. after all he says that his journey was over before he got home. he lost it in virginia. i know what thats like you know to be on a road trip and to loose the trip to just be done wiht it and have everything in your mind be about home. yesterday was my birthday and it was pretty uneventful. i worked but atleast i got to see my parents and eat steak for lunch. today i worked and it was ok. now comes the fun part where i get to start working over nights and i think i will be in it to win it after that. 3 people are quitting or being fired soon. jeez. ok well hope all is well in your world.
rayna call me and we can talk about the camera 417 496 0199 ok anyone else call me also if you need something. sister thanks for calling kyle sorry its only 10 more minutes of your b-day hope you had a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

Happy Birthday! I have decided that after 21 there is not really a whole lot to look forward to, until you turn 40 and your over the hill, and then every one wants to celebrate again. Were it possible to remain 21 forever I would sign up! Or at least I think I would, but hey, who knows what lies ahead...

I'll give you a call soon, but not too soon as I have bronchitis right now and I can barely speak. I think I'll go back to bed for a while. Being sick now is not nearly as fun as it was in the second grade!

9.11.04  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

did jasen do this? i really like the empty picture frame...miss you.

11.11.04  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wes, happy b-day, bro! Hannah's was yesterday (23rd). Your page looks great...props to j-dog, I'm sure. He helps us all our with our 'tech' support. Does this mean that we'll have the privilege of seeing some of your photo and painting art posted now that you know the basics of HTML? Hope so! Love you, buddy!

11.11.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home