Saturday, November 06, 2004

im a gorilla for scrilla...

took picutres of aaron and steph today because steph is pregnant and wanted to take osme pics before she got *fat* it was fun havent hung out with the boons for a while. the gave me some money so i bought some books. when people are big and God is small by ed welch and mortification of sin by owen and also a book about prayer by edwards one day i will write down the title for you because its kinda like that one fiona apple cd the pawn... well its called *an humble attempt...* i think that i really am better at black and white i dont know if thats cause it just looks cooler or cause im better i mean maybe im actually not so good andits just a novelty just kiddin i think i just see things in black and white better than color. i might buy kalebs camera from him cause i like cameras so rayna i know you dont have a nice camera but i might have a nice manual camera for sale i just dont know if i want to sell it or not. oh well if you are looking for a manual camera let me know. its really the only way to go. hangin out with johnie tonight and my parents cause its my birthday tomorrow. it will be good to see the rents i havent seen them in 3 months well 2 months i think i dunno. its been too long though. we are going to go to eat at the retaurant that i work at and then they are staying at the hotel that i work at. i guess i got some pretty sweet jobs. ok thats all really...

3 Comments:

Blogger aca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DOGG!

7.11.04  
Blogger LMO said...

I may in fact be interested. If you end up deciding to part with it, let me know more about it and how much $ you think is fare.

8.11.04  
Blogger Heddah said...

I just saw what you wrote about me to alyssa. Calling me a whore? Wow!! Wow wess! Let's be honest, I have feelings to... and that could easily offend any normal person.. is it bad that I was so encouraged by it? :) I love ya big wess!

17.11.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home