Sunday, October 16, 2005

im just a boring example of everybody else...

today in sunday school (i teach the college class) on of the girls in my class (there are 3 and no boys, yeah only 4 of us in the class) after prayer request one of the girls said... * my life could be a disney movie... about a princess stuck in a small town* it was seriously the most amazing thing that i heard all year!

watched dead poets society tonight man i love that movie. hung out with another girl from my class rachel (we watched the movie) and she has a big derek jeter card board cut out in her room its pretty amazing. i think it would scare teh crap out of me about every single night that i woke up and saw the dang thing.

pumpkin race was tonight at the best part of the whole thing is that the junior high girls won the whole thing and they are supposed to be the ones who dont have a clue. life is good and things are going great here. this week i have actually thought about seeing if i could come back in may. im not sure where that thought is coming from but it is a thought that is in my mind. i guess well just have to see then wont we.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will call you sometime this week. Today I had a bad migraine and came home from work at 2:30.

Tisha

17.10.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You quote Jurado, I quote Molina and call this "It took all of my strength, to ignore the need to stay"

Crazy day, The College of Art and Architecture was voted on today at the Idaho State Board of Education and reinstatement will occur beginning fall of '06. I know this probably doesn't make any sense, but it's pretty big news. The art department (previously part of the College of A&A before some shrewd moves were made in 2002) was almost cut the first year I was here. Now it's a college again.

The show's coming along fine. It doesn't seem real yet. I'm going to get Pete and Pete's second season, and if I spend $8 more I get free shipping. Any suggestions? Peace to the giver on the river pullin' slivers from his liver while he shivers and quivers.

Landon

17.10.05  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

I love Derek Jeter. I had a life sized cut out of him too but then my stepdad threw him away...I'm still in mourning. I miss you, thanks for calling. I promise to call you when I get a second to breathe.

18.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home