Monday, October 10, 2005

i dont mind, i dont mind...

so i was telling stories about past love and loss only to reminess with someone who had no clue about how i am or even who i am. so i rolled up my sleeve showed her the vrigin mary tattoo and then told her all about how i am so crazy about girls cause she asked if i had a girlfriend here or back home. it wasnt sad and im actually not lonely right now cause i have made friends who like hanging out or atleast dont mind hanging out. (tish please come with me friday!!!)

correction number two jessie thanks for being a great friend and being a whole month early for my birth day it is november 7th so you all have a whole month to plan what you will do when it finally rolls around. if you wanted to send me a card then my adress is 1616 4th avenue east
williston, north dakota 58801

jenny i did not get your email with your adress and frankly i was a little worried you didnt like me anymore here is a link to my e mail matterhasabreakingpoint@hotmail.com ok so it isnt a link but its my email adress...

danielle i remember that night well and im glad to say that even after 5 1/2 years of getting to know all the wierdness of me we are all still friends.

chelsea you are soo right i almost put 75% but i decided that sounded way too high and made me look like i wasnt picky enough. that apparently makes girls not feel special. dont worry ladies i think you are all special well atleast 75% of you!!!

life is good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was any other night then Friday I would be glad to go with you, but I have plans already. Crafts Walmart tomorrow?

Tisha

12.10.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i just say i am honored to be addressed by name in your blog!!!

13.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home