Monday, August 22, 2005

youre so easily red im so easily blue...

last night i went bowling with my kidds. it was pretty fun im not very good at bowling and i got bored after the first game but there wasnt anyone to act stoopid with and i figured i shouldnt either since i am the leader. but it really made me miss kaleb someone who would get bored with me and then make things fun. i think that i am going to be making a trip to my parents house and then down to springfield. it will be good to see all my friends and to hang out with people i love and who know me. i think that starting a second job is the best thing i could have ever done. i feel about 100 % better since i started working. Landon told me his theory on why it would be good to work and i think that he has a pretty good point. he said that since the fall we were cursed to work and sweat and women were cursed with the pain of child birth and so if we arent working or baring children there seems to be something missing. i think i agree with him.

today in my reading i read lukes acount of the transfiguration and i think that it is probably the most amazing story. im not sure why it amazes me but i just think it was such a cool thing for jesus to do. i bought a book called jesus the jewish theologian and in it there is a chapter about the transfiguration and i am tempted to skip ahead and read it. hopefully i get to read that one soon i need to finish up my books soon so i can move on to some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home