Thursday, July 21, 2005

i can see a lot of bright in you...

last night i was reading velvet elvis by rob bell and i am almost through the second chapter but there was so much there that i had to stop and think about so much that i had to contemplate and i am sure that i am going to read and reread this book with awe for God every time. and so at the end of my time reading i was sitting there thinking about where i had been spiritually and how i am changing and how sometimes that change is taking place and you arent even sure how that happened or what it is you are being changed into and i was so overwhelmed that i said *God i dont know where you are taking me and i dont know how this is going to end up and im not even sure about a lot of things i used to think but im excited and im ready for this ride so consume me and use me and make me what you want me to be.* sometimes life is scary and sometimes thats the best way for it to be. i will share some of the thoughts from the book soon but i am still digesting them and working through them. so maybe i will share them soon but maybe it will take me a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home