Tuesday, July 19, 2005

close your eyes to the suns blinding light...

yesterday i went to the book store and the lady said that at the national book sellers conference she just got back from she had a good time and she picked me up a few things. i thought that was kinda wierd but pretty nice since i had talked to her a few times i thought she might have gotten me something good. i was pretty happy when i got there today and she handed me the new rob bell book velvet elvis repainting the christian faith. i read the preface and i am excited to jump in and see what mr bell has to say about all of this. it moved right to the front of my reading list. i also thought that i might let you know that it turns out i am going to stay in williston for the fall also and the first part of winter. well maybe its actually until winter officially begins on the calendar but ill be here until december. i am hoping to take a 10 day vacation to see kaleb and head to the north east with him. thats right what could be better than a romantic trip in the fall with your best friend.
so i am going to start looking for a part time job for the fall and i will still work at the church. i am pretty excited and i think that i will be able to keep reading a lot which is exciting. i have also decided that i am going to go through with the counseling and finish up my degree at bbc in the spring. i was just to close to leave it be.
i am happy also to tell you that this is my 100th entry on my blog. triple digets sweet!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness wess!!!..you are staying!!! are you happy with this decision?!?..are you content?!...i am glad you get to go and see kaleb for a bit...i hope you wait until after i leave to do that...i would hate to be home and then miss you because you are roadtripping with your bestest buddy....can i call tonight to talk to you about this decision!?...i dunno when you will get this, but i will be calling around 9am your time....maybe a bit earlier....=)

19.7.05  
Blogger Brittany said...

I am glad you are enjoying yourself in ND, I really liked that quote earlier by C.S. Lewis. I am actually reading a little bit of him right now. I laughed out loud when I read the second comment on it. pretty funny.
alright well see ya

19.7.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get ready for a cold winter, man.

20.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home