Thursday, April 07, 2005

lessons learned from dad....

when going on family vacation with the lebrun family to laguna one time we were exiting the highway and aaron gave a bum some money. i htought it was strange since i figured he would waste it. but aaron told me that since god has blessed him so much with all that he has it just makes sense to bless other people. well since then i have decided if i have cash to try and bless the less fortunate even if its a scam and even if they will use it to buy drugs or alcohol. im not responsible to give make sure they use it wisely just that they are able to eat if they want to.
anyway this lady came in last night and she kept calling me handsome and telling me how much she liked big guys and all this and she also told me she just spent the last 64 days in prison and had all her stuff thrown out of the hotel she was living in. then she told me that a guest at our hotel had stolen some of her stuff and she asked what room he was stayig in but you know thats sort of illegal and i could loose my job for it. so i told her i didnt know where the guy she was looking for was and she told me she didnt have money for anything so i felt pretty sorry for her and i had 5 bucks so i passed it on. thanks for the life lesson aaron! and hopefully the ending to this story teaches you guys a lesson... yeah there is an exciting finally! so after i give her the money she demands that i come hug her and then she asks me to watch out for her, and i quote, *big ol breasts* you know so i dont squish them and i just laughed and let her hug me then she asks if i love the bible as much as she does and i say yeah i like it pretty well. she quoted some psalms and then asked for my number. im not sure why i gave it to her but i did. not even just 7 random numbers not some elses number my number. and her response was that she wanted to talk some time and maybe she would say sweet things to me and, another exact quote moment, *i bet it gets lonely around here and you aint got no girl friend i can talk a dirty to you. (this part might not ne appropriate for sensitive readers so stop if you dont want to be grossed out) i know i aint got no man to love and all my stuff got thrown out i dont even have my vibrator to love myself...* i dunno what do you say to that. it was a pretty instant feeling of regret giving a 50 year old crazy woman my number... yeah im an idiot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

oh man...that's all I have to say.

7.4.05  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wess...Wess....Wess......Wess....oh young Wess! Hasn't being in Cali the last couple of summers taught you anything?! I guess some people just want someone to talk to even if it is twisted. Just get your number changed, ok? :D

7.4.05  
Blogger LMO said...

Hey - long time no talk! I got accepted into the program in Italy so I am pretty pumped about next semester.

By the way, you have got to stop giving random strange females your phone number ;)

8.4.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home