Tuesday, March 29, 2005

free...dumb

well i suppose that you are many different things at once in life. like for example i am a son and a brother. lucky me some of these things dont require balance. unfortunately some of them do and i have lost balance. for example i am the owner of a truck which requires that i work a full time job and a supplamentary part time job. i also am a student which requires being studious. these two worlds have collided and studiousness being the weaker more nerdy half has been severly beaten and i am withdrawing from school so that i can increase the supplementation of my supplamentary job. yeah cant afford to live need to work more. so in a way i feel free in a way i feel dumb. but mostly im afraid to tell my parents. more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Wess, I PROMISE I will call you... tomorrow!

29.3.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home