Monday, March 14, 2005

weekend home...

i went home this weekend with a couple friends, erin sandoval and brittany anderson. i hope they liked my parents and im sure they did. we had a really good time. friday night we just hung out and watched blind date with my mom and then slept. we woke up and went shopping i showed them some cool vintage stores downtown and then we also went to zona rosa where we spent a lot of time in forever 21. we had fun shopping and then headed home for some dinner where my requested meal was hamburgers and ore-ida fries. man i love those things. then we headed back down to springfield on saturday night. made some good memories and inrtoduced my parents to some more friends maybe just to prove to dad i do have some! yess!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

Oh man, I miss your mom and dad and sharing one towel at the dinner table. That's funny! I'm glad you got to see your family and hang with the girls.

15.3.05  
Blogger CodyBrock said...

Hey what's up? Found your blog thru Jeff Wetherell.

21.3.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home