Sunday, October 24, 2004

the hardest thing you ever gave away is the hardest thing to keep, i am everything you wanted...

paint night! while freddie pondered the mystery that is donnie darko i began to listen to emo and let the palet knife do all the talking. i painted a black and white picture of a girl in a coffee shop alone looking at her coffee thinking about something who knows what but she isnt there i mean her thoughts are somewhere else. it turned out nice. i like it maybe even better than the last paingting i did which was for my homey shantelle. i think that the thing about all these pictures is that i sometimes feel like keeping them but i wouldnt know what to do so of course i dont do art unless someone wants me to paint them something. i love painting its good to be artistic to create something others can enjoy!
ok so i wonder if i am wierd or just wierd. (no i didnt repeat myself, well i did but i ment to) so the girl that i went out with friday night well after we talked a while she told me about the last relationship that she was in. now i would like to know what you guys think but does someones recent dating history affect you and how you treat that person. i dunno say you are about to turn 23 in i dunno 14 days and you go out with this girl who is 22 just turned 22 about a month and a half ago. now when you go out with this girl she tells you that she last dated a 57 (yeah fifty-seven) year old man. it was only for a month but it was a couple months ago that means that she was 21 while dating this guy. at first i was like well i would date older people but i really am questioning her judgment. i mean would you judge her in this scenario.
now as for the comment that was made earlier about growing up (last thing about this i promise) i called the person who said this and well it was late so i just left a message. when i got to church we talked and she apologized and i asked if there was something in my life that would make her say it and well she didnt have anything she said that she just said it and was being mean. i dont understand this and unfortunately the anger is gone and the wierd feelings of doubt and worry come now. its funny that i cant stop thinking about what would make her say this even after she told me it was nothing. oh well im not mad anymore and it all worked out. i must say thanks for the encouragtement though for sure.
dish washing is amazing and i think that you should all coem here and we could all work at teh italian resteraunt. so many characters there. so many personalities that cant be contained in that little kitchen they just bust out the doors and drag people back for more every night. its wierd to have so many regulars. oh well i guess i eat there every time i work and it isnt even close to getting old! ok well i love you all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

Thanks for the post on my site. Man I wish I had time to paint and take pictures. I mostly wish I was as talented as you are. I got a new picture frame thingy, you know, those that flip and hold lots of pictures. Well, I put a couple of my trip to Missouri and some we took that day in Arrowhead and of course you in the Viking hat but it made me miss you even more. I wish I could come visit but that seems impossible. I wish I could see your picture, it sounds amazing. Give me a call sometime!

25.10.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home