Wednesday, October 27, 2004

flow tide ebb road night sky the sand in the park by the sea in my heart is still there

in response to joe (whomever he may be) i would love to make this the sweetest little site this side of the mississippi but alas my friend html is not my language. i have tried many times to na avail to put a side bar on my site and well i dont have one i just mess it up or something doesnt work and i gave up. i thought that i should hire someone but i cant afford that. so here is the plan if any of you savy people would like a piece of art or would like to see more of my art you should help me out. i will paint or photograph you somethign totally sweet in return for a little html help. if you lived in springfield i woudl take you to andys so that we could get pumpkin pie concretes but you all live in cali.
brooke likes the painting but said she was expectign something more out there i asked her why and she said that it would be more what she expected cause im more crazy again i dont understand but thats cool. she said that she already hung it up in her room havent talked to teh sisters to see what they thoguht of the pictures i blew up for them...by the way this is the third time i have posted this but i get kicked off before i publish so im makin it short so it can be on the blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger LMO said...

I could do it for you - put up whatever Pictures you want and do anything else you are having problems with. You would have to be capable of doing three things:

1)scanning the pictures you want on your webpage, or having a friend do it, and then emailing them to me.

2)Give me the password for your blog. (You could change your password to whatever you want when I am done.)

3)Trust me.

But you don't really know me, so I wont be offended if you say no, I just thought I'd offer.

29.10.04  
Blogger LMO said...

The joe guy probably filtered through from my page... if it is the same guy he has left a few comments on my blog and on those of my friends, but we cant figure out who the hell he is.

29.10.04  
Blogger aca said...

wait...what are you trying to say?

1.11.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home