Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You were sewn to the ground, so you cut the wires of lead. You swim against the tide, yet you drowned in the sky.

so much to tell...
LA was fun and i will tell you a few high lights.
1. i got to see almost everyone from camp and some people from cbu and alyssa!!!
2. aaron was going to the bathroom in hollywood and someone using the urinal next to him took a picture of him while he was going to the bathroom. aaron said man no dinners and a movie. he also said i hope he was a talent scout or something. man my brother is a pretty funny guy.
3. i got my stomach patted by an 88 year old woman who then informed me i was well endowed. i guess when you get that old you can say anything that you feel like.
4. i went to see nikkis art show. it was soo good and i will show you some pictures soon. maybe later today!!! get excited
5. went to santa monica pier and saw ashes and snow by accident. what an amazing show. i absolutely loved it. go to the website www.ashesandsnow.com get lost in the dreams.

3 Comments:

Blogger aca said...

post the damn pictures.

you both are killing us.

28.3.06  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out. See Wess, I really do love you! Don't tell your parents I called them drunk belly dancers :) When can I come to MO?

28.3.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PARTY!!!

28.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home