Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i sware that i was going to call and say i love you

Image hosting by Photobucket

stole this picture from nikki.

maybe my favorite memory of my grandpa is when i was really tough and in third grade i was being a little obnoxious and so he told me that he was going to hog tie me. of course i knew that he was old and couldnt handle my 11 year old ferociousness so i kept going. too bad that i didnt know he was really a tough old guy (deffinately tougher than my 11 year old self)so he got out teh ducttape and hog tied me. i think maybe the best part of this story is that my sister was crying asking him to let me go. lots of good memories he was a good man and i am glad that i was named after him. i will miss him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

That's a great story and I'm glad you're able to remember things like that about your grandpa. I'm praying for you and your family.

22.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home