Tuesday, July 26, 2005

theres no denying this is what you are...

got a new phone you know one that works in williston so that i could talk with friends. if you would like my number than you should e mail me or leave me some way to get a hold of you so that i can give you my number. its verizon so if you have verizon we could talk all you ever wanted. if not ill probably call you after 9.
i have found my self praying along with mark 9 i Believe! help my unbelief... there are things i am trying to figure out things that seem so contrary to everything that i have been raised to believe. things that have been there all along but someone with eyesight a little better than mine has pointed me a new direction. i admit that i like to feel safe and for that reason i have settled for quite a tame faith. i want the mystery i want the faith that risks it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home