Tuesday, July 26, 2005

sing loud the stars laugh...ive been here all along...

today i mailed a letter which could possibly be one of my favorite things to do. no one ever sits down and writes a letter anymore. there is nothing quite like the feeling you get when your name is on the front of the envelope and some one has taken the time to tell you about their life. e mail is convienient and blogs are even stopping the frequincy of that. somtimes i feel as if my relationships were reduced to comments. dont get me wrong i love comments, they are nice quick and easy too. e mails require a little time but there is just something amazing about an envelope with my name on it that sends me through the roof. if you are wondering how you gte people to write you letters well i will tell you the secret. what you do is write a bunch of people and then see who writes back and then you continue correspondance with those willing to write back. its been a good summer for letters as i have recieved 5 letters and one care package. my sister sent me the best care package!
tonight leland cooked steak on teh grill and we are having tiramisu for desert! tag team effort form the men of the house to make one amazing meal... im just not sure how beverly does it all the time and works full time. women amaze me!

2 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

So since I've been gone for a while and the internet was down...I just now got a chance to catch up on your posts. WOW! What an encouragement. You truly are amazing Wess, and I'm glad to read your thoughts and see where the Lord is taking you. What a crazy journey! I love how you make me excited about life. Well I love you.

26.7.05  
Blogger Alyzzle said...

If you knew your address and gave it to me I would mail you that Christmas gift that is still in my car. Maybe I'll wait until December. Send me some art :)

28.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home