Saturday, October 09, 2004

catch for us the foxes!

yesterday i bought the new me without you cd and well i think that maybe it is my favorite cd for teh next couple months atleast. you see this is a blessing because i wont want to listen to any new music since i have snow patrol, me without you, rocky votolato, and other things to entertain me. oh yeah a twothirtyeight cd with chase what makes your heart flutter on it. oh man that is my favorite song by them and the cd that it is on is out of print but they put it on a greatest hits type cd.
aaron your post was funny because all of my girl friends are so sick of halo and it is starting to taper off a little i mean there arent halo parties weekend but once in a while. so the new halo is going to be a God send for those guys but not so much their wives. i however have found the pleasure of tiger woods golf to pass the time nicely.
so sometimes i get pretty frustrated and i just want to leave springfield. i know what your thinkin all of you who have been here *yeah what else is new* but i dont understand why people who are chrsitians dont like art or think that it is a waste of time to do artistic things. for example when my pastor asked me what i had been doing i told him that i spent 6 hours this week witling and he laughed and asked why i would do that i guess i should have been spending time doing more spiritual things. this is the second church that i have attended that the pastor doesnt think that art is worth while. the fact that i was so stoked reading exodus because God gives artist hearts and minds for art made me feel like art was something that is a blessing. i think that it is a worthy persuit and if you dont understand it atleast just enjoy it. well i guess taht i will write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki })i({ said...

Know that I can totally relate..why do you think I am where I am. But why did it take me so long to get here? I think there comes a point where you seperate what you know to be true to your heart, and what advice comes from someone who hasn't known you your whole life. I pray that God reveals to you more and more what you're supposed to be doing...what He has created you to do! I think you know it already...just be ready for when the time comes.

9.10.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home