Wednesday, October 06, 2004

i hate hank!!!

well i was pretty excited to write in this blog about the witling class that i have been takin and tell you how good i am doin and how i made a turtle and spent atleast 5 hours on it but last night hank ate it. i hate that dog and i am going to go slit his throat!maybe ill just let him off teh leash and leave him outside. i seriously hate that freakin dog! i bought an extra blank though so i will have to finish another turtle before the next class. anyways im not so excited about that whole thing right now.
i read a lot last night and im not sure if its the book i was reading or the 40 oz of coffee pulsing through my veins but i felt like driving i dont know where to maybe cali to see my friends maybe oregon cause its beautiful but i wanted to leave. it didnt leave this morning when i woke up with thoughts of dread and anger about having to make copies for 8 hours today all through getting ready and into the car onto 44 where it hit me this highway leads to sain lois and i could just take pictures adn go to teh zoo and science museum cause they are free. i almost drove right past the exit i needed to get off and adn kept going but one day i will keep going. maybe i will spend the next two years of my life making sure i am gettign rid of all thigns that tie me down you know bills and such and then one fine day when those are all gone i will just keep driving maybe for a week maybe a month i dont know a year just driving and driving and send ing you all post cards. its in my blood and i think i might not do graphic design maybe ill do photo journalism so my job can be traveling. wouldnt that be sweet. thats all...

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

you should kick that dog in the nuts.

6.10.04  
Blogger Aaron said...

I agree with Alyssa. Kick the dog in the nuts and see if he might cough up that damn turtle. If he doesn't, maybe try again...but harder!

6.10.04  
Blogger nikki })i({ said...

Sorry about your turtle. Let me know when you finally decide to drive out here, so I can meet up with you. I'm always down for skippin school!

7.10.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home