Thursday, September 30, 2004

copy this!

well back to the normal life in springfield, i have watched 6 movies this week well 5 but i have 6th one to watch and i have no desire to hang out with you or your friends. i have also been reading evangelism and teh sovereignty of God this is a good book kinda like going over the basics which is challenging because as you grow and learn its easier to loose track of where you came from. i have been makin copies the past 3 days of terminated employees from associated wholsale grocers and while i copy i read of course why they were terminated. death was a good one alot of people walked out midshift and then there were the people who were told to go to the freezer which apparently is a bad job and those people left when they were told to go there. i think that the best one i read though is the one where a guy bought a new air conditioner for his house with a company credit card. then he lied about it like they wouldnt find out. i said are you serious and the lady i work for told me that i wasnt allowed to read them. i said ok ill just copy now i ownt read anymore. then i read more of them. its been wierd to have a full time job these days i forgot what its like to be busy.
church has been interesting lately and mostly i am having to ask myslef if i want to be what they are wanting me to be. i have seen the girls become man haters and stop talking to me and im not sure where this is all leading. i guess i just dont want to be you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyzzle said...

What the dirty!? You totally left me hanging at Xanga! Your entry cracked me up! I love that you lied to your boss about not reading those anymore...I'd totally do the same thing. I'm thinking about making the big switcharoo too. Blogger just looks better. Miss you buddy.

1.10.04  
Blogger KS said...

Wes,
Welcome to blogger!!! Buddy, I really miss out her in california... Wish you could come visit or MOVE HERE.. we were supposed to spend my 21st b-day together!! well enough with the guilt trip, hope everything in going good and you are doing well...

1.10.04  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wes, my buddy, how are you doing? Yes, I, Aaron LeBrun, have joined the revolution known as blogging. BLOGGERS UNITE! Which I guess we are aren't we? Isn't that the whole point? Anyway I'm at: alebrun.blogspot.com. I love the title 'Friut ambassador'. I think that it will be your new camp title!:) Love ya man. Sorry I haven't called you back...no excuses. I'm calling you right now! See ya.

2.10.04  
Blogger aca said...

must i say...we do owe all blogging credits to jasen freaking ashdown.

welcome wess.

2.10.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home