Friday, August 04, 2006

and when we kissed it didnt feel poisonous...

so i think that one of the things that bothers me most about life is when people see your stuff and decide that they deserve it more than you. and they take it. two hundred cds stolen from my truck in my driveway with 15 dollars form my wallet. ok im over it.

shot some pictures for jeremy. check out his myspace

www.myspace.com/jeremylarson

also shot a wedding and i think that the pictures turned out nice. on saturday i am supposed to shot some food which will be a first and i am not sure what to do or expect but it is something new and i hope to find some things to help me make some money on the side.

i feel like things are moving forward and that is nice.

the other night i was at a gas station and a gir was staring at me. i went into the restroom to make sure i wasnt being a typical fat kid with chocolate on my face or something so i checked things out and i was in ship shape. upon exiting the resroom she was still in the store still looking at me. she was pregnant and i smiled at her she smiled back and i bought some orange juice and left. i wish i would have talked to her cause as soon as i left she left, maybe she was hangin around hoping to talk to me. but i doubt it. i went to the gas station the next night around the same time hoping to run into her again but no such luck.

i only like to have crushes anyway its safer than a relationship. if she did want to date i would just get bored and not call. how do i know? thats what happens everytime. i dont get it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owww Wess I wish you could see me now, and see how I'm loving life again... TtotheItotheSHA

9.8.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello friend,
I'm here to admit that I've been a bad friends to you. I never called you back and now I've moved away. My mind was so jumbled with getting married for so many months- but you're right- no excuses. I'm sorry, friend. You're such a great person and I missed out because I didn't make more of an effort. Anyway, that's all. My thoughts are for you and your picture taking of hamburgers.
-Melissa

13.8.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home